I just had do do something
Diagnosed 3rd Dec 2014 Colorectal Carcinoma
Diagnosed on the 3rd of December 2014, it shook my world. I had no idea what was ahead of me. My first thoughts was, I was doomed.
I can remember, walking down one of the aisles in the local ASDA, with tears rolling down my face, thinking, “why me?” I love life. “I’m not one of those miserable barstuards” that moans about everything, I love it.
It just simply wasn’t fair. So, what did I do? I went to school on the subject, and read, and read, and read. I then watched TY Bollingers video’s and read some more. I then started on the protocols on the right, not necessarily in that order.
Refused conventional treatment and tried the following
- Apricot Kernels and Laetrille Tablets
- Aloe Vera and Coloidal Silver
- High PH with bicarbonate of soda
- Budwig diet, flaxseed oil and cottage cheese
- Gerson Therapy, juices and coffee enemas
- Frankincense essential oil
- Spooky 2 plasma Rife Machine
- High Dose Vitamin C (liposomal)
- Curcumin till it was coming out of my ears
- Liver Flush to eliminate stones
- All amalgam fillings removed by a specialist dentist
- One root canal removed.
- Cannabis Oil
- Pure Gum Spirit of Turpentine and sugar lumps protocol
When I say nothing worked. That’s not strictly true. Yes, nothing cured my cancer, but some of the protocols certainly helped. High doses of Vitamin C had me feeling marvelous. The spooky2 rife machine had a great deal of effect, but it was costing me all my days. The other one that helped was the Pure Gum Spirit of Turpentine. I suppose that was down to the fact that my cancer was caused by an imbalance in the gut, and it helped eliminate some “bad” bacteria.
Diary My Efforts
I am going to write a blog here, with my diary. I will do my utmost to keep up to it daily. I will put links up in the top menu bar, so you don’t have to miss anything. It is my intention to eliminate the cancer, but if not, it will be something you can avoid because I have failed.